Senin, 07 Desember 2009

[Make Money Online] make money online with a 13-year old.

make money online with a 13-year old.

Link to Make Money Online With The Kidblogger

How Much Do You Currently Make Monthly?

Posted: 06 Dec 2009 07:06 AM PST

Well that was a pretty frank question.

Actually, I wanted to know because it will REALLY help (that’s how helpful it is, it’s all caps!) as to what I’m supposed to post here.

Would it be advance stuff, beginner stuff or would I recommend you read other blogs because your earnings is too high ;)

Anyway, I managed to figure out how to make a poll so we could do it confidentially and easily:

By the way, I’d be doing polls like this every 2 weeks (hopefully!) from now on.

Would appreciate your vote, and if you feel like it, you can comment your predictions below ;)

© Make Money Online



--
Posted By Mr. Joko to Make Money Online at 12/07/2009 08:10:00 PM

0 komentar: