Sabtu, 08 Agustus 2009

[Make Money Online] make money online with a 13-year old.

make money online with a 13-year old.

Link to Make Money Online With A 13-Year Old

How To Be Happy

Posted: 08 Aug 2009 04:30 AM PDT

This may be a bit weird to say the least.

But I really feel that this is important because this has changed me. It has changed me in so many ways.

Keep in mind though that I’m not a psychologist or a Criss Angel student, I’m not really the master in these stuff.

Anyhow, Let’s start…

The Root Character Test

What I’m going to do is just ask you a couple of questions – as much as possible, be honest. Your answers will tell a lot about you.

Here they are…

(answer them one by one before looking to the next question)

If you had one thing to choose in your life to feel that life is worthwhile, what would that be?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now if that thing is in your life, what would that allow you to do?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now let’s say, you got that thing in your life exactly the way you want it to be. What would that make you feel?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cool, that’s it. Quick test.

Now that “feeling” (most people can’t put it to words, I can’t) is your root character.

When you thought of that feeling, you felt your life goal, you felt that you’ve already achieved it – you felt it for 3 minutes. You can die now :)

Now that “thing” that I asked you in the first question, is your path to that feeling. So in whatever you do, it should be something that will help you get to that feeling.

And that’s what I’ve been up to in the last couple of days, taking a big turn and going after that feeling.

btw, I’m back :)

© Make Money Online With A 13-Year Old



--
Posted By Mr. Joko to Make Money Online at 8/08/2009 07:23:00 PM

0 komentar: